Currently Agency Arms specializes in modifying personal pistols, sent in by customers. Our process is very simple! Fill out a Work order online HERE then choose your payment method (We have an awesome 50-50 plan!), send us your gun via UPS or FEDEX to our address:
2111 Portola Road Suite B,
Ventura, CA 93003
It must be two day or faster! When we receive your gun, we will log it into our books and disassemble it looking for any aftermarket parts or accessories (We will put these in a bag for you), after a day or two we will give you a call to confirm your build, then we will get your gun started!
- PLEASE REVIEW PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AS SOME ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WITH NO RETURNS ALLOWED.
- You may return new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
- Item(s) may not be returned if the item shows any signs of use. Signs of use include: signs of the item being worn or installed.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 days and will be issued in the original form of tender.
-If you return an item and the reason for return is not a result of our error, the item(s) will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
ORDER CANCELLATION FEE
- Any order cancelled after being placed with a CREDIT CARD will be charged a 5% cancellation fee to cover Merchant Services charges we incur when your order is placed